15 % DISCOUNT FOR YOU | Set of Organic Cotton Absorbing InsertsCode: 92234
Product detailed description
15% DISCOUNT FOR YOU - Set of Organic Cotton Absorbing Inserts
Special offer for all our customers who buy one of our Medium or Large Diaper Sets. Our Diaper Sets all include our DUO Absorbing Inserts (bamboo terry on one side, Stay Dry layer on the other) and we offer our Organic Cotton Absorbing Inserts separately.
How to get this discount?
- Easily! Just put one of our Medium or Large Diaper Sets into your shopping cart and go to checkout.
- Set of three Organic Cotton Absorbing Inserts will be automatically offered during your checkout. Put it in your shopping cart and that’s it.
What is special about Organic Cotton Absorbing Inserts?
- They’re tremendously absorbing! We can proudly say they’re our most absorbing inserts ever.
- Not only do they absorb a lot, they also absorb immediately. Which makes them great if your baby tends to pee a lot at once (this is very individual but we know from experience that a strong stream of pee is usually little boys’ speciality :-)).
- We use GOTS-certified organic cotton of European origin to make these absorbing inserts. You can’t go more sustainable than that.
What is GOTS certification?
- GOTS certification means the best quality in organic cotton, both material- a sustainability-wise.
- There are very strict rules for cotton fields on which GOTS certified organic cotton is grown: No herbicides, no pesticides (heavily used in conventional cotton farming). Great for the material itself (the cotton doesn’t contain any residues of these chemicals) as well as for the land – the soil and the water in the area don’t become polluted.
- GOTS certified cotton fields have to alternate crop every few years so that the soil doesn’t get too tired (in conventional cotton farming, the soil is very often exploited to such extent that it becomes literally dead).
- Manufacturing the GOTS certified cotton fibre has its own strict rules as well – especially when it comes chemical treatment that is usually employed to create strong and resistant fibres. That’s beneficial not only for the actual fibre but also for the workers (in conventional cotton manufacturing, the workers are often exposed to so many chemicals at work that it might be detrimental for their health).
- With GOTS certified organic cotton, you are guaranteed that all the workers included in the process receive fair wages.
This offer is valid only for our retail customers.
|Category:||Discounts and Gifts|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!