Organic Cotton Satin Menstrual Pad (snaps fastening), Dark Blue Ornaments on Golden YellowArt.No.: 91988 Product number: 8595642923883
Shopping with us pays off:
Organic Cotton Satin Menstrual Pads (Snap fastening)
One average woman produces approx. 150 kg of non-biodegradable waste throughout her productive life. And by waste we mean used menstrual pads/tampons. Quite a heap, isn’t it?
Want to do something about it? Try reusable sanitary pads! You’ll soon find out that cloth menstrual pads have many pros.
Why should you consider cloth menstrual pads?
- Because they’re sooo comfy! Disposable menstrual pads are mostly made of artificial materials, we offer you organic cotton. With GOTS certification. That’s a different league!
- They’re much more breathable than disposables. Which makes them perfect for women who suffer from repeated infections and similar problems.
- They’re thin but super absorbing.
- Our cloth pads have the best fit! They’re not cut from one piece of fabric, wings included. The wings are sewn on the body of the pad and are separated by a hem around it. That means nothing will leak onto the wings and the pad always stay put.
- They’re a delight to look at! (Although no-one will see them. But it doesn’t matter, you’ll know! Walking around with a beautifully designed piece hidden in your underwear counts! :-))
When to use a day pad?
- It’s a sufficient substitute for a disposable sanitary pad. You may only need something more absorbing for the night. On the other hand, towards the end of your cycle just a panty liner might suffice.
- Perfect for that later time after delivery when you need to wear some kind of protection every day, but it doesn’t have to be as absorbing as in the first days.
- Very suitable who those who suffer from light incontinency.
How many cloth pads do I need?
This depends on the length and the strength of your cycle. Which is very individual for every woman and can’t be generalized. We’d recommend counting how many disposable pads you use during your average cycle and buy the same number of reusable pads.
Heads up! There’s a discount if you buy in bulk.
- It works like this:
- Buy 5 or more pieces of our cloth sanitary pads (any colours) and get a 5 % off all the pads in your shopping basket.
- Buy 10 or more pieces and get 10 % off.
- Buy 15 or more pieces and get a 15% discount.
- All our business partners and cloth diaper consultants will benefit from 5% discount when purchasing 5 or more pieces of all the types of pads.
- Your discount will deduct automatically in your shopping basket. Applies to all our Organic Cotton Satin Pads, including our Organic Cotton Satin Panty Liners.
Cloth pads are nothing for you? Understood, we have women like you in our team, too ;-) In that case, you should have a look at our menstrual cup, that’s a game-changer for any woman who prefers inner protection during her cycle.
What is GOTS certification?
It’s the highest international certification in bio-textile industry. GOTS certificate guarantees that the production of both organic cotton and the final product is 100% eco-friendly and fulfils all the relevant standards. Moreover, GOTS means that the working conditions of those involved in the production are ethical and fair.
And one more thing: These pads were manufactured in our small sewing factory that employs mothers of small children or single mothers. From women to women :-)
Measurements: 25 x 7,5 – 9 cm
Absorbing layers: 75% Organic Cotton with GOTS Certification, 25% Cotton (= Contact layer - satin with pattern)
Waterproof layer: 100% Polyester with PU lamination (= Bottom layer, monochrome - white or black PUL)
Wings: 100% Polyester
Place the pad on the crotch of your underwear, with the patterned side facing your body = the monochrome PUL side facing your underwear. Fix the pad on the spot using the snap or velcro fastening.
Wash before the first use. For more information about maintenance, look here.
Please note: After the first washing, the length of the product may be slightly shortened, as it is made from natural material (100% cotton), which tends to shrink by its nature. After it shrinks this one time, the length of the product is fixed and no further shortening occurs.