Newborn Organic Cotton | Fitted Diaper with Absorbing InsertCode: 92350 92351 92352 92353 Choose variant
Product detailed description
Newborn Organic Cotton | Fitted Diaper with Absorbing Insert
What makes Fitted Diaper a good fit?
- Fitted Diapers are the most sophisticated absorbing layer of AI2 (All-in-2) cloth diaper systems.
- As opposed to more simple absorbing inserts, Fitted Diapers have the most complicated cut and construction. Which makes them... well, fitted, hence the name :-) Elastic gussets around the legs and an elastic hem in the back make them hug tiny baby bodies in all the right places while still being very comfortable and not too bulky.
- It’s designed to be worn under a waterproof Diaper Cover. Which doubles the protection against any possible leaks.
- Thank to this, we can confidently say that the combination of a Fitted Diaper + a Diaper Cover is 100% leakproof. Not even liquid newborn stool can penetrate it.
What is special about Bamboolik’s Newborn Fitted Diaper?
- It's made of organic cotton. Which is GOTS-certified (the most sustainable cotton you can get). When choosing diapers made from this kind of cotton, you actually choose to save the environment twice—once by using reusable diapers in lieu of disposables, once by opting for a more eco-friendly fabric.
- It has a pocket that can accommodate an absorbing insert of any type. Our Fitted Diaper standardly comes with an Organic Cotton Short Absorbing Insert (which is compatible with our AI2 diaper system, so you can use it elsewhere, not just with our Fitted Diaper). This combination is usually sufficient for a regular newborn changing interval of about 1.5 to 2 hours (or more during the baby's sleep). If you prefer to change your baby's diaper more often, or to stuff the pocket for instance with flat diapers you already have at home, you can get the Newborn Fitted Diaper with no insert, just the empty pocket.
- The terry which covers the pocket is made of 80 % organic cotton and 20 % recycled polyester. We swear by sustainability!
- Our Fitted Diaper has a very slim fit. It fits babies from just 2 kg and does not create a „huge bum“. Its size is easily adjustable thanks to snaps in the front. Once you reach the phase when it is hard to fasten the diaper on your baby, you can switch either to our one-size fitted diapers, or to our AI2 Duo changing system.
- To quote our testers (because we always test our diapers in real life on real babies): This diaper is super soft and fluffy and hugs babies in all the right places—it’s neither too loose nor too tight in the groins.
- As all our diapers (and all our other products), it’s entirely made in Europe (find out more about our production here) and from European fabrics (yes, including the organic cotton) in a socially responsible company.
If you want to see how a Fitted Diaper fits with your own eyes, click the VIDEO tab.
OUR TIP ON MAINTENANCE: Want to increase the longevity of your Fitted Diaper? Put it on a drying rack instead of tossing it into the tumble dryer. It won’t take too long to dry on condition you take out all absorbing inserts from the pocket (those can be put into your tumble dryer, they’re not so prone to wear and tear). And empty Fitted Diaper dries completely in a few hours.
For more info on maintenance, check out our diaper washing and maintenance article.
Fitted Diaper by Bamboolik
Be the first who will post an article to this item!