Washable Napkin Organic Cotton
Cloth napkins, made in the Czech Republic (the heart of Europe, as we like to call it) of GOTS-certified organic cotton (of European origin). This extremely soft and absorbing material is a must have for every household with a baby! Surfaces that can be wiped with these muslin napkins, are numerous. Your baby’s drooling mouth. Or your baby’s bottom as cloth napkins can be used as a reusable alternative to disposable wet wipes, paired with our Happy Bottom Oil.
Even in a childless household, there are many uses for cotton wipes! Just switch from paper wipes or wet wipes to cloth wipes! At the table, in the kitchen, when cleaning your bathroom mirror or your glasses.
Save your money and the environment at the same time.
Measurements: 20 x 20 cm
Composition: 100% GOTS-certified Organic Cotton, 120g/m2
Information on maintenance: Organic Cotton Muslin Squares can be washed at 90oC, but only once in a while. Don’t wash them at such high temperatures regularly. We assure you that washing at 60oC is absolutely sufficient, hygiene-wise. Higher temperatures may decrease the longevity of your Muslin Squares. They can be tumble-dried.
Did you know?
- GOTS certification means the best quality in organic cotton, both material- a sustainability-wise.
- There are very strict rules for cotton fields on which GOTS certified organic cotton is grown: No herbicides, no pesticides (heavily used in conventional cotton farming). Great for the material itself (the cotton doesn’t contain any residues of these chemicals) as well as for the land – the soil and the water in the area don’t become polluted.
- GOTS certified cotton fields have to alternate crop every few years so that the soil doesn’t get too tired (in conventional cotton farming, the soil is very often exploited to such extent that it becomes literally dead).
- Manufacturing the GOTS certified cotton fibre has its own strict rules as well – especially when it comes chemical treatment that is usually employed to create strong and resistant fibres. That’s beneficial not only for the actual fibre but also for the workers (in conventional cotton manufacturing, the workers are often exposed to so many chemicals at work that it might be detrimental for their health).
- With GOTS certified organic cotton, you are guaranteed that all the workers included in the process receive fair wages.
- Bamboolik's organic-cotton muslin squares and napkins have been granted the GOTS certification for the finished product - this means that in addition to the material, the fabric dying of these products is also certified and therefore completely harmless.