Bamboo | Baby Blanket | size SCode: 43733 43730 Choose variant
Product detailed description
Bamboo | Baby Blanket | Size S
Every baby needs a cuddly baby blanket! This one is made of super soft bamboo rayon on one side (next-to-skin layer) and warm plush wellsoft on the other side.
The size of this baby blanket is close to ideal: 100 x 70 cm. Fits the cot as well as the pram.
Bamboo baby blanket is so cuddly that it can be addictive. We’re sorry to report that some of our little customers refuse to go to sleep without their bamboo blanket in their cot or in their pram, let alone somewhere else. You have been warned :)
Bamboo baby blanket is a popular baby shower gift — there’s never too many baby blankets around!
Ode to Bamboo
- Bamboo rayon has great thermo-insulating qualities. It keeps body temperature stable, warming your baby when it’s cold, cooling them slightly when it’s hot. A truly all-year-round universal baby blanket!
- Bamboo is also anti-bacterial.
- In Bamboolik, we always make sure we use only high-quality fabrics, certified to be used by children under 3 years. No worries if your baby chews the blanket.
Our Tip: Looking for a bonding blanket to cover your baby during the so-called bonding right after birth? Search no more! Bamboo baby blanket is soft, cuddly, suitable to be put over bare skin and is thermo-insulating so it keeps your newborn warm.
What Exactly Is Bonding?
The first moments with your baby right after birth. During bonding, an uninterrupted skin-to-skin contact is the most important thing as it helps to form an immediate bond between a new mum and her newborn baby. Not just emotionally, but physically, too — among other things, bonding speeds up lactation.
Thing to Consider During Bonding:
- Bonding should take place immediately after childbirth. It should be the very first thing you do — before you even wash or dress your baby.
- Skin-to-skin contact is crucial here — both the baby and the mum should be naked.
- Bonding can last for hours. It’s the most natural thing to do after childbirth.
- To keep the baby warm, you need to cover them with a warm blanket. It should be soft to touch and warm enough without being bulky. Soft bamboo baby blanket is just perfect.
What Do Our Customers Say:
“Bamboolik’s baby blanket has been with our Simon since birth; it was one of his “zero birthday” presents. He immediately took a strong liking to it as it’s so soft and cuddly. He started to “hold” it in front of his face when falling asleep. The blanket has soon become indispensable to him — he’s five now and still requires his bamboo blanket in his bed. I’d say it’s by far the most used baby item we’ve had! Apart from the soothing effect it has on my son, I like the fact that the blanket is made from certified materials in Europe and is of top-notch quality. I machine wash it all the time, often at 60oC, and it handles it well. A cheap polyester blanket would never last that long.”
Iva, Czech Republic
|Age:||Newborn, Infant, Toddler|
|Colour:||Grau + Pink, Grau + Türkis, Hellgrau + Pink, Hellgrau + Türkis|
|FarbeX:||Grau + Pink, Grau + Türkis, Hellgrau + Pink, Hellgrau + Türkis|
|Grösse:||100 x 70 cm|
Be the first who will post an article to this item!