4-Pack of Reusable Sanitary Pads and Panty Liners | Organic Cotton TerryCode: 92268 99782 Choose variant
Product detailed description
Set of Reusable Sanitary Pads and Panty Liners | Organic Cotton Terry
Reusable Sanitary Pads in a trial set. A couple of our sanitary pads and a pair of panty liners, all made of 100% organic cotton. With both pairs, you will try both types of fastenings—velcro & snaps (In other words, the set contains 1 sanitary pad with snap and 1 pad with velco, 1 panty liner with snap and 1 panty liner with velcro).
When to use reusable sanitary pads:
- On days with regular or heavy menstrual flow (you may need a more absorbing overnight pad but throughout the day, regular sanitary pads have got you covered).
- For the second half of the postpartum period (for the first half, we recommend using reusable maternity pads)
- As a reusable incontinency pad.
When to use reusable panty liners:
- For days with light menstrual flow.
- For those who practice free bleeding and need some back-up.
- For those who use menstrual cup and also need some kind of a back-up to it.
- For the very last days of your postpartum bleeding.
- Can also be used on a daily basis.
Benefits of reusable menstrual pads:
- They‘re sooo comfy! Disposable menstrual pads are mostly made of artificial materials, we offer you certified organic cotton instead. That’s a different league!
- They’re much more breathable than disposables. Which makes them perfect for women who suffer from repeated infections and similar problems. Disclaimer: Repeating problems „down there“ might be caused by perfumed panty liners that are not breathable and might interfere with natural healing process. Switching to cloth might break this vicious cycle (pun intended).
- They’re thin but super absorbing.
- Our cloth pads have the best fit! They’re not cut from one piece of fabric, wings included. The wings are sewn on and separated by a hem around the „body“ of the pad. That means nothing will leak onto the wings and the pads always stay put.
And one more thing: Our pads are manufactured in our small sewing factory that employs mothers of small children or single mothers. From women to women :-)
What about maintenance of reusable pads?
- It’s a piece of cake! Even more so, if you have some training in washing reusable diapers. You will find detailed guide on pads maintenance in our article How to wash reusable sanitary pads and panty liners, but in short: Machine-wash your pads at 60°C and soak them in cold water for a few hours prior to washing (to get rid of any colouration). Reusable pads can be tumble-dried.
- In case you use panty liners even when you’re not on your period, wash them as you would wash your regular underwear.
Caution: After the first wash, your pads may shrink a little (inevitable as they’re made of a natural material—100% cotton). Don’t panic! They will fix in this state and will not shrink any more.
How to wear reusable pads:
Put your pad inside your underwear terry side up (the side touching your underwear should be the less fluffy one). Secure it by a snap or velcro.
Still don’t know for sure what period products are for who and when? Read our article on the eternal dispute: Sanitary Pads vs Tampons. Or have a look at another one where we describe in detail all eco-friendly period products — so that Mother Nature doesn’t bleed with you.
Live Webinar: FAQ Reusable Sanitary Pads
Reusable pads for an eco-friendly period
Stoffbinden für die Zero Waste Monatshygiene
Be the first who will post an article to this item!