Value Sets | Reusable Sanitary Pads | Organic Cotton TerryCode: 92265 99431 92267 99434 92576 92574 92577 92575 Choose variant
Product detailed description
Reusable Sanitary Pads | Organic Cotton Terry - Value Packs
One average woman produces approx. 150 kg of non-biodegradable waste throughout her productive life. And by waste we mean used menstrual pads/tampons. Quite a heap, isn’t it?
Want to do something about it? Here’s how:
Why should you consider cloth menstrual pads?
- Because they’re sooo comfy! Disposable menstrual pads are mostly made of artificial materials, we offer you certified organic cotton of European origin. That’s a different league!
- They’re much more breathable than disposables. Which makes them perfect for women who suffer from repeating infections and similar problems.
- They’re thin but super absorbing.
- Our cloth pads have the best fit! They’re not cut from one piece of fabric, wings included. The wings are sewn on and separated by a hem around the „body“ of the pad. That means nothing will leak onto the wings and the pads always stay put.
When to use a day pad?
- It’s a sufficient substitute for a disposable menstrual pad. You may use it even for the night. Only in case your night bleeding is very intensive, you might prefer our Overnight Pad instead. On the other hand, towards the end of your cycle, only a panty liner might suffice.
- Perfect for that later time after delivery when you need to wear some kind of protection every day, but it doesn’t have to be as absorbing as in the first days.
- Very suitable who those who suffer from light incontinency.
Cloth pads are nothing for you? Understood, we have women like you in our team, too ;-) In that case, you should have a look at our menstrual cup, that’s a game-changer!
Wash before the first use. For more information about maintenance look here.
Please note: After the first washing, the length of the product may be slightly shortened, as it is made from natural material (100% cotton), which tends to shrink by its nature. After it shrinks this one time, the length of the product is fixed and no further shortening occurs.
Still don’t know for sure what period products are for who and when? Read our article on the eternal dispute: Sanitary Pads vs Tampons. Or have a look at another one where we describe in detail all eco-friendly period products — so that Mother Nature doesn’t bleed with you.