Organic Cotton Satin Menstrual PadsArt.No.: VLOZSATDEN
Shopping with us pays off:
Organic Cotton Satin Menstrual Pads
One average woman produces approx. 150 kg of non-biodegradable waste throughout her productive life. And by waste we mean used menstrual pads/tampons. Quite a heap, isn’t it?
Want to do something about it? Try reusable sanitary pads! You’ll soon find out that cloth menstrual pads have many pros.
Why should you consider cloth menstrual pads?
- Because they’re sooo comfy! Disposable menstrual pads are mostly made of artificial materials, we offer you organic cotton. With GOTS certification. That’s a different league!
- They’re much more breathable than disposables. Which makes them perfect for women who suffer from repeated infections and similar problems.
- They’re thin but super absorbing.
- Our cloth pads have the best fit! They’re not cut from one piece of fabric, wings included. The wings are sewn on the body of the pad and are separated by a hem around it. That means nothing will leak onto the wings and the pad always stay put.
- They’re a delight to look at! (Although no-one will see them. But it doesn’t matter, you’ll know! Walking around with a beautifully designed piece hidden in your underwear counts! :-))
When to use a day pad?
- It’s a sufficient substitute for a disposable sanitary pad. You may only need something more absorbing for the night. On the other hand, towards the end of your cycle just a panty liner might suffice.
- Perfect for that later time after delivery when you need to wear some kind of protection every day, but it doesn’t have to be as absorbing as in the first days.
- Very suitable who those who suffer from light incontinency.
Cloth pads are nothing for you? Understood, we have women like you in our team, too ;-) In that case, you should have a look at our menstrual cup, that’s a game-changer for any woman who prefers inner protection during her cycle.
What is GOTS certification?
It’s the highest international certification in bio-textile industry. GOTS certificate guarantees that the production of both organic cotton and the final product is 100% eco-friendly and fulfils all the relevant standards. Moreover, GOTS means that the working conditions of those involved in the production are ethical and fair.
And one more thing: These pads were manufactured in our small sewing factory that employs mothers of small children or single mothers. From women to women :-)
Measurements: 25 x 7,5 – 9 cm
Absorbing layers: 75% Organic Cotton with GOTS Certification, 25% Cotton
Waterproof layer: 100% Polyester with PU lamination
Wings: 100% Polyester
Wash before the first use. For more information about maintenance, look here.