STAY DRY | Fitted Diaper with NO Absorbing InsertCode: 92410 92380 92411 92381 92412 92382 92413 92383 Choose variant
Product detailed description
STAY DRY | Fitted Diaper with NO Absorbing Insert
What makes Fitted Diaper a good fit?
- Fitted Diapers are the most sophisticated absorbing layer of AI2 (All-in-2) cloth diaper systems.
- As opposed to more simple absorbing inserts, Fitted Diapers have the most complicated cut and construction. Which makes them... well, fitted, hence the name :-) Elastic gussets around the legs and an elastic hem in the back make them hug tiny baby bodies in all the right places while still being very comfortable and not too bulky.
- It’s designed to be worn under a waterproof Diaper Cover. Which doubles the protection against any possible leaks.
- Thank to this, we can confidently say that the combination of a Fitted Diaper + a Diaper Cover is 100% leakproof. Not even liquid newborn stool can penetrate it.
What is special about Bamboolik’s Fitted Diaper?
- It's made of organic cotton. Which is GOTS-certified (the most sustainable cotton you can get). When choosing diapers made from this kind of cotton, you actually choose to save the environment twice—once by using reusable diapers in lieu of disposables, once by opting for a more eco-friendly fabric.
- It has a pocket that can accommodate an absorbing insert of any type. In this case, you’re choosing Fitted Diaper with an empty pocket—use prefolds or any other absorbing inserts you have at home to fill it. Our Fitted Diaper also comes as complete, with an Organic Cotton Long Absorbing Insert (which is compatible with our AI2 diaper system), so you can use it elsewhere, not just with our Fitted Diaper.
- It contains a Stay-Dry inner layer which helps to keep the baby's skin feel dry. You will appreciate this especially if your baby has very sensitive skin or is prone to ecsema. (We also have Organic Cotton Fitted Diapers which are basically the same diapers, with the only difference of the organic cotton contact layer – pick those if you prefer a purely natural material.)
- Our Fitted Diaper has a very slim fit. It’s usable for babies from just 3,5 kg and its size is easily adjustable thanks to four rows of snaps in the front. It will be your loyal companion from birth to potty.
- To quote our testers (because we always test our diapers in real life on real babies): This diaper is super soft and fluffy and hugs babies in all the right places—it’s neither too loose nor too tight in the groins.
- As all our diapers (and all our other products), it’s entirely made in Europe (find out more about our production here) and from European fabrics (yes, including the organic cotton) in a socially responsible company.
If you want to see how a Fitted Diaper fits with your own eyes, click the VIDEO tab.
Fastening type - velcro or snaps?
In our book, velcro is more universal as the streak with loops is sewn on the entire front part — that means you can fasten the hooks exactly where you need with perfect precision. With snaps, you’re limited to the spots we chose for the opposite snaps (there’s a lot of them, but the variety will never be as broad as with velcro). On the other hand, it takes longer for toddler to learn to undo snaps. (But don’t worry, one day, they WILL learn. And as with everything else, it’s just a phase and it will pass.)
OUR TIP ON MAINTENANCE: Want to increase the longevity of your Fitted Diaper? Put it on a drying rack instead of tossing it into the tumble dryer. It won’t take too long to dry on condition you take out all absorbing inserts from the pocket (those can be put into your tumble dryer, they’re not so prone to wear and tear). And empty Fitted Diaper dries completely in a few hours.
For more info on maintenance, check out our diaper washing and maintenance article.
Fitted Diaper by Bamboolik
Be the first who will post an article to this item!